PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: GU11 Weapon and Resource Tuning Changes
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Artalion
Private

Re: GU11 Weapon and Resource Tuning Changes

I think they should have tried raising the resource costs in increments, instead of all at once. I think that they'll find that players react to marginal changes in economy, and even moreso for major changes.

It's very likely that the tankers will switch to air instead, where the costs are less extreme. Liberators are already flying tanks, but with less costs.

I do like that the MAX's got an increase in costs. They have been extremely formidable since they were buffed, to the point where the other classes were at a major disadvantage when one entered the battle, much less four. The new cost structure will decrease their numbers somewhat.

The only thing that I don't like about the no-deploy zone thing is that they can't be destroyed. Combined arms means that everyone works together. Infantry goes in and busts the generators so that vehicles can roll in. When they implement the domes, I hope they will also allow infantry to take them out, so that friendly air can support them.