PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PSA: Listen Up Guys..
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-30, 05:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
Shinjorai
First Sergeant

Re: PSA: Listen Up Guys..

I hate to see them push the beta back but at the same time im glad because it means theyre doing it right. Id rather they take their time and fix things than just leave them to push the game out in a hurry even though its broken. Too many companies do that now a days and the games suck. People's natural nature seems to be to complain and bitch about things unfortunately now adays because we live in the age of immediate fulfillment.Everything everybody wants is right at their finger tips.

People need to learn to practice patience, not just with this but in life in general.Look at it this way, by the time we do get into the beta itll be even sweeter because weve been waiting patiently for a long while. So what we dont get into beta right away? Were still going to get in eventually like hamma said and its still going to be the same game weve all been waiting on. Theres other things in life besides planetside 2, go hangout with your friends or go outside and get some sunshine and fresh air for god sakes lol. If youre so intent on a game and that obsessed with it youre actually gonna ruin it for yourselves anyway because youll be nitpicking over every little detail going super OCD and then you wont be able to just relax play the game and enjoy it.

I dont mean any of this in a rude or condescending manner its just point of fact and something to consider.