PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [VS] [EU Ceres] Vanquished wants you!
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-27, 09:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Brandt
Private

Re: [VS] [EU Ceres] Vanquished wants you!

Ello there!

IG Name: BewilderedTraveler
IG Rank: 40
Most played Class: Engineer
Most played(if any) vehicle: Lightning
Your main strengths: Intuitional sense of awareness... (If that tells you anything)
Your main weaknesses: My vehicle certs are not upgraded much, and the fact that i expect my allies to watch my back instead of running off elsewhere leaves me occasionally vulnerable
What you can add to the outfit: Well, Im a good engineer, i think genuinely fast, i enjoy team play, im mindful not to shoot players even if they run right infront of me, and im a very good gunner, for basicly any gun/turret in the game. (With some exceptions)
Additional Info: Ive been playing Planetside 2 since not long after it came out and ive actually trained with a ex-military sargeant in-game, which have left me with a bit of extra tactical awareness. Although i may be genuinely lousy at the game sometimes, I am a genuinely adequate player and i often score a decent rank on the regional score board.
Lastly, The amount of time i have available may vary immensely, and i apologize if this is a issue for you guys. Im open to being added on skype for a quick prompt if im available when you guys go to war, Though.

Thanks for considering me, I look forward to playing with you guys!

Regards,
Brandt/BewilderedTraveler