PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - BFRs
Thread: BFRs
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-18, 01:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Meursault00
Staff Sergeant

I don't get why people would be so negative about this new addition to Planetside. Frankly, any addition that would mix things up, change up the gameplay is greatly welcomed by me and probably many other people.

Change is good, change means that everyone is on the same level again. The old killers will try to cling to their old tactics, the new fresh ones will adopt the new game as they adopt the rest of the game. It is almost like a revolution.

He probably does know about the article, but he does not want to confirm or deny anything at the moment. They are decide on how to break the news to us at the moment, and a confirmation by Smoke would just give everything away.

Yea, I absolutely fear what the 666th is going to do with these BFRs. We on Markov may be screwed for awhile.

Refining the game takes time. Refining the game will still eventually mean that they have to add new stuff. All Counter-Strike did was refine gameplay (until Condition Zero) and it began to become a dying game. Then CZ came and tried to bring life to the game, but that flumped, and now the only thing that keeps CZ alive is the thought of HL2.

Refining will only take you so far, at which point you'll have to start adding.

Last edited by Meursault00; 2004-07-18 at 01:45 PM.