PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #141
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by Selentic View Post
You can stop behaving like a disingenuous little fuck, we already know that a handful of you were accusing us of, among other things, going to hossin during the half time for resources.

Either way, I'm quite impressed, you single-handedly have managed to have such an amazing meltdown that you made jax's tiw vs fcrw one look tame by comparison.
Still not sure what you are referring to lol, jax's melt down??

I would have had a melt down if your infantry kicked our ass. I might have even quit the game, but they were more of a nuisance than a challenge .
I dont care about what happen in the air, this isn't about winning or loosing , its about following rules. Comon kido, get your shit together and try to keep up, thats what this thread is about.

"we already know that a handful of you were accusing us of, among other things, going to hossin during the half time for resources"???? Where did you gather this bad intel ? Matterson server?Nobody said anything about you guys going to hossin at half time in this thread .But the way guys are talking about it ,and being so defensive makes me think about it.

I wouldn't put it past any of those matherson boys to do such a thing.... Not saying thats what happen...

Did you guys go to hossin at halftime?It was strange to see all those gals at the end of the video, I thought our boys put a pretty good dent in your resources,guess not.

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-27 at 10:03 PM.