PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-28, 02:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #189
Phrygen
Corporal

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by TorinPS View Post
Dude just stop posting. We brought our regulars. We didn't cherry pick a bunch of people from other outfits. These are our guys. There are more. Yeah, we honestly hope you bring your best.
To be fair, Naterian and harvester basically asked for this in the last two pages of the thread, and the mattherson pilots including yourself have acknowledged that that all the best pilots on mattherson have grouped up together, despite being in multiple outfits on the different factions.

I can agree with you when you say "these are our guys", but Ironfist could say the exact same thing if he decided to log on and do a scrim with the same players. I would respect that as well.

As such, its not fair to sledgecrusher to call him out for wanting to see the elite pilots of mattherson play against the elite pilots of connery. That is the situation that has been created. Frankly i dont want to see the mattherson elite pilots scrim anyone else but NUC or FTC + friends. its not fair and boring to watch.

Last edited by Phrygen; 2013-09-28 at 02:51 PM.