PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - If SOE made Planetside 1 Open Source, what should be community focus?
View Single Post
Old 2014-06-03, 02:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
SArais
Corporal

Re: If SOE made Planetside 1 Open Source, what should be community focus?

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
-snip-

They do, they serve the purpose of area denial, but they're simply too good at it and too independent from other players.

Flails:
  • Require an active Laze Pointer lock acquired from Flail, like a Router pad from a Router to designate Flail targets.
  • Each Laze Pointer only serves Flails that are within a 8m radius from the Flail who provided the Laze Pointer and are squaded (making them a single easy OS target).
  • Reduce rate of fire by 50%.
  • Disable greif point gain, lower friendly fire damage significantly. This could be done with other hillariously greif-machine things in the game, because there's always going to be SOME idiot running infront of a thumper

I should see if I can find my outpost designs based on towers. Unfortunately any old forum posts have been destroyed as both the old PS1 forums and the PS idealabs forums are gone.

I would say squad leader, or top 5 positions in an outfit.

Yes. >.>
THANK YOU for acctually suggesting a BFR rework. One that could work too. Also tossed in a smidgeon over the flail.

Last edited by SArais; 2014-06-03 at 02:32 AM.