Old 2015-03-15, 06:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Security Notification

Hamma, I've just received this private message

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear ringring,

You have received a new private message at PlanetSide Universe from angela, entitled "Business Proposal".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hello Greetings Dear,
How are you doing, This message might come to you as a surprise but please be rest assured that it is all for good, meanwhile, I prayed before contacting you and please for God's sake do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other before.
For proper introductions my full names are Ms. Angela Malani I am contacting you with regards to my search for foreign Investment I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you on a great business opportunity, I have a substantial amount of money which I honorably intend to invest in your country into Real Estate business/ Agriculture projects ETC, of which I want you to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
Your able cooperation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how the money will be invested properly, If you were able to handle the project with me, I am willing to compensate you reasonably for your cooperation.
If you are willing to work with me, please contact me urgently by email { [email protected] } so that I will give you full details about myself and the project.
However, if you are not in a position to work with me, I will so much appreciate you inform me earlier so that I will start making another alternative arrangement.
I am eagerly waiting to hear from you.
Have a pleasant moment.
Faithfully Yours.
Ms. Angela Malani