PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - A Planetside Historical Treasure: Ambient's Signature Sweatshop
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 02:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ambient
Private

[Updated 8/14] A Planetside Historical Treasure: Ambient's Signature Sweatshop

[CLOSED]

Originating in the bowels of the original Planetside forums (station.sony.ps.drama.etc) there was once a younger man who decided to begin a graphic design career by making signatures for the rabble of ornery Planetside forumsiders. He created signature after signature... his early creations were abominations but for some reason the denizens of Forumside thought they were decent.

He had a love/hate relationship with forumside, planetside and his sweatshop; it closed and reopened at least 4 times before he took his longest hiatus from Planetside. That hiatus has ended and he who was a boy is now an experienced designer with almost 10 years of graphic design under his belt. The sweatshop is not as fast as it once was, but the quality has vastly improved...

With the Planetside 2 beta on the horizon, I've decided to reopen the rusty/worn doors of this old Forumside mainstay. The thread will eventually be mirrored on the official forums, but for now it begins here.

The sweatshop is reopened.

Have a look at some of my most recent works:

How the signature request/queue process works:

As far as the signature queue goes, if you are interested in a signature, just tell me what sort of direction to take with the signature (theme, colors, images if any, feel, particular other signatures you like the style of, empire, outfit symbol, etc) and we'll work from there!

The Queue So Far:
1. Zidane
2. MarineSix
3. Greeniegriz
4. NewSith
5. Zalmoxis
6. TheBladeRoden
7. robocpf1
8. Spiritoffire

[CLOSED]

Last edited by Ambient; 2012-08-20 at 04:38 AM.