PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - They nerfed the Galaxy....for better or worse.
View Single Post
Old 2002-11-26, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

God forbid we give you nightmares, Unreg, so I'll change the subject:
Originally posted by Tobias
Smoky, a nerf is not always a bad thing in my opinion, for instance, i play everquest, and my main is a druid, and when anything happens to those necromancers or wizards (i cheered when manna burn was nerfed,) Im happy.
I hate you Tobias. I really do. Why in the HELL would you love Wizards to be NERFED?! Did you even ever try to play one?! You're some second-rate damage dealing, bottom feeding, forced to solo but not very good at it, weak version of a magician that can teleport. The ONLY saving grace about a wizard were the high level damage spells - until they turned to crap. Manaburn was the only thing to look forward to. I left it awhile ago because all it was was an attempt to either cheat, steal, and/or play 24/7 to become uber and get into an uber guild so you could get uber items and become leet. Not my version of happiness.

On the other hand, Druids were the first son's of Verant (as opposed to the beaten and tortured step-childs which we refer to as Wizards). They get EVERY type of spell in the game: DD, summons, teleports, movement enhancements, heals, buffs, YOU NAME IT - THEY HAD IT. And they not only had everything... but they had everything and did it well. You know there must be a problem with a class when 95% of all the people who played the game had at least one high level druid.

DRUIDS ARE OF THE DEVIL!