PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-23, 03:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #256
zib
Private

Re: Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but I have seen a lot of this on Waterson. My outfit which I won't say to keep to the OPs intention, has been thinking about trying to join some of the smaller outfits on our server to group up and do their outfit ops at the same times we do ours. My outfit is fielding about a platoon and a half on ops nights, but we have been trying to recruit more outfits to join us in an allied sort of way. We don't want to absorb all the TR players on waterson, but we would like to have a couple of outfits helping us.

If we got a few outfits to work together we could pretty easily stop an uncoordinated zerg. I agree with your post that it is hard to mess with a fully steamed up zerg rolling up the map, but a couple platoons of coordinated players( skill aside, just coordination) should be able to stop them. I don't think we should cap something like outfit size in a game that has a slogan of Bigger is better.

So I am going to suggest that we might want to start getting the smaller outfits to work together and try and build a planetside 2 community to counter issues like this.

Shameless self promotion, if you are TR on waterson feel free to send me a PM on joining with my outfit or coordination you would like to try.