PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Population Inbalance
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 06:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Assist
Contributor
Major

Re: Population Inbalance

Originally Posted by Canaris View Post
all this just stems from the fourth faction switching to suit the good warpgates positions, it's the TRs turn for that boost as last go round we were the bitches of the gate rotation, you did hear some crying and sniffles but most of us just sucked it up and continued the good fight. Even with the bad locations the core of the TR stayed put not our fault your factions don't inspire the same loyalty now is it, it's your turn now. So as many of the VS & NC said at the time to the TR "meh not our problem".
No, I really don't think you guys seem to understand. VS on Waterson has been outnumbered horribly no matter the warpgate. It's not "TR's turn". It's not "the "VS players were all 4th factioners". It's "There are no VS players.".

http://sirisian.com/planetside2/popu...factions=false

Take a look at that, then scroll back to see where the VS had the highest pop. Luckily the NC are now falling back to our levels, unfortunately that's only because the TR are gaining even more players.

You people are dead wrong when you think this is a warpgate issue, or some new recent issue. It has been like this on Waterson since release. TR has a dramatic advantage every single day because of their ridiculous population numbers. The only thing that is recently changing is the NC are falling back to their population numbers, while the VS are holding steady at 22% during primetime server hours.

You people that marginalize this anger me!