PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #832
PsychoXR-20
Staff Sergeant

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
Where di you take thats Prone = stationary target ?

iam a runner and gunner no way nears a non mooving players and i use prone to rush properly even more been prone is for a few secons time to reload to get a cover use terrain

why you guys keep saying the same thing who is no where near the truth if you dont use prone while rushing objective or base you probably die a way more than your suposed to

Prone do not mean sit on the ground and camp its getting ridicoulous
This is exactly why prone should not be in this game. What you are calling tactics are just super lame gameplay. Players running, dolphin diving, running dolphin diving. It's shit gameplay in CoD, it's shit gameplay in Battlefield and it would be shit gameplay in PlanetSide.

I'll tell you what. Let's make prone a three second "deply" and a three second recovery (to simiulate getting down, and getting up). You must remain stationary to go prone. You move at a pace that would make a snail sleepy and you have a 10, maybe 15 degree firing arc (since your grasp on the English language appears lacking that means you can look roughly 10 degrees to your left, 10 degrees to your right, 10 degrees up and 10 degrees down).

Anything other than this and all you are doing in encouraging the above mentioned shit gameplay that we see players "utlize" in CoD and Battlefield.