PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Post your upcoming Sunderer overhaul ideas here
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 10:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Crator
Major General

Re: Post your upcoming Sunderer overhaul ideas here

Originally Posted by MrMak View Post
What do you mena great news? They never even hinted they are going to do that.
Wait, this isn't being considered by SOE? I assumed it was since OP has 'upcoming Sunderer overhaul ideas' in the title. I wasn't aware they were going to do a Sundy overhaul at all until I read this thread. Is that not true? I guess what you mean though is that they aren't considering cloak bubble?

Originally Posted by MrMak View Post
And the separate AMS vehicle concept is from back in the Beta when the Galaxy was going to loose AMS but the Sunderer didnt get it yet. A separate cloak bubble utility is enaugh. That way organised groups will keep em in pairs with AMS sunderers creatign the same functionality but mr. lone wolf "spec ops" wont be able to put down a cloaked spawn for himself.
What do you mean? The AMS Mk3 idea from the link I posted was submitted back in 06/2012, before beta started. Did we even know that the G-AMS would be in-game yet? I've always thought the ground AMS should be a separate vehicle in the first place.

Why do you think it's a bad thing for a person playing as a "lone wolf" to have a cloak bubble on his AMS? What does it really have to do with squad/platoon play exclusively?

Last edited by Crator; 2013-07-01 at 10:31 AM.