PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 08:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Kalbuth
First Sergeant

Re: Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles

Point being : DO NOT CREW YOUR PROWLERS WITH 3 PEOPLE. Why do you do it?
Your calculations are theorical based on a scenario which shouldn't happen.
Don't crew your prowlers with 3, but 2 people, redo your calculation, realise the 2 crew Prowler still outdammage any other tank, and you have a winner, bare the shitty handling of the beast which simply kills him (and this is why I rate magrider higher)

Stop throwing at me your 3 vs 2 comparisons, they are meaningless in case of a prowler, because in 2 vs 2 scenario (without 2nd gunner), the prowler is still better. So use a real world scenario, ie 2 crew prowler, and redo the comparison.
They are true, though, when talking about TR ES buggy or ES Deli variant, for which the crew vs damage ratio is not favoring them at all, because these vehicles don't have enough damage when only crewed with 2 (or 3 for Deli variant comparison) people.

Saying you are theorically outdamaged per crew is meaningless if you have also a scenario where you outdamage others per crew. Use the correct scenario to your advantage. Ie : put 2 people in your tanks, AA protection with a true AA SG. Case solved.