PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - When did you start playing Planetside 1?
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-28, 09:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
MasterChief096
Sergeant Major

Re: When did you start playing Planetside 1?

Originally Posted by Sirisian View Post
Nope. I actually liked the first Halo when it came out for PC. Not sure why you're bringing it up though. I shouldn't have called your post out. Sorry for that. I was just curious how many "veteran" players were posting compared to new players. (I kind of already knew it was the majority, but I was trying to point out to others that this is the case).

I recently jumped back for the 45 days to play with a friend that also had it, but I haven't played the game in a while. I had my sub for a while, but I'd do bursts of playing for 7 hours straight on the weekends then stop for a few days. // edit yeah Sirisian is the name I used. Emerald originally.

This is more for the names. That's why I made it public so I could personally see and relate "yeah he's probably a conservative Planetside player that wants to stick with the traditions".

The people that don't vote I'll assume are lurkers. Right now most of the main Planetside Universe posters have voted though.
Ah what empire was Sirisian on? I have been Emerald all along as well, NC. Alright I see the point of the poll now, but I don't think a lot of 1 year or less players will vote in it . Interestingly, I didn't know you could make polls public. /noob.