PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Crux - The elite air combat outfit [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 12:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Re: Crux - The elite air combat outfit

I wasn't intending to degenerate the idea at all. In fact since i expect DT to again be an air based Outfit i look forward to seeing Crux out there. I also applaud your desire to be elite, but ultimately it will come down to the players you recruit. As i was discussing with a new VS ol a few days ago, if you really intend to be the best you must be selective in recruitment. That means establishing a very high standard and trialling recruits to ensure they meet it. I understand better than most how difficult it is to get an elite clan off the ground, particularly in a game like PS where there are already established to quality clans who'll be looking to take your best members.

If i were you I'd get my friends and make your 'core' excellent then establish your rep (as MirrorBOY and i had to) because then the good players will come to you! At that point your recruitment procedure takes over and you select the best of the best. If i were to start over with the desire to create a top clan that's how I'd do it.

Last edited by Dart; 2012-06-24 at 12:41 PM.