PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Poll:Logitech, Steel Series or Razor?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 05:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #75
Shogun
Contributor
General

Re: Poll:Logitech, Steel Series or Razor?

back in the days i bought a razer boomslang for ps1. but it sucked so hard that i played with a standard logitech cordless mouse more often.
and it died soon because it was lacking stability where it was needed most. it was still a ball-mouse and the axes that would hold the ball and take off the movement were so thin, that they bent, rendering the mouse very inaccurate. the replacement i got had this error corrected already and used thicker axes, but the overall ergonomy of the mouse sucked anyway, and you could not rest your fingers on the buttons without accidentally pushing them all the time.

so i never bought razer stuff again.
with logitech i had mostly positive experiences.
every time when there was any issue, the support would send me a brandnew mouse.
but i never had too many issues. one mouse got problems connecting to the loading station after some years, and another one would falsely release a pressed button. i didn´t even have to send in the old mouse. just got a new one.

i just had the problem, that whenever i wanted to buy a new gamermouse, it was at times, logitech had no actual gaming stuff on the shelfs. and when i bought a performance mx, a few days later the latest gaming series came out.now i´m using the mx performance and a g13 pad

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!