PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The worst pc games you've ever played?
View Single Post
Old 2021-06-10, 03:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Daedaluss
Private

Re: The worst pc games you've ever played?

Originally Posted by GeoGnome View Post
I tried to damn it, why did you have to remind me

Worst?

Probably Stronghold 3. I supported it for a time because it looked like they were going to fix a lot of it's problems, and then... nothing. This is probably one of my biggest disappointments.

Command and Conquer 4. God, where to start... Downloaded this and C&C 3. Played 3 and Freaking Loved it... played 4... I stepped outside my apartment and started screaming incoherent swear words at the sky.

Battlefield Bad Company 2. I have heard the MP is good, but I don't give a shit about MP, I wanted to play it because BFBC the original looked genuinely funny, and I thought: "Hey, PC version, might still have humor, and battlefield, 1942 was a ton of fun, lets see if they have that whole 72 NPCs and 1PC fight like they had in that game" I quit 1 hour in.

Omerta: City of Gangsters. Got this one for free when a friend got 2 copies. It was worth every penny.

Neverwinter Nights 2. This is my favorite worst game. I played it for years, but in final analysis, it was a second rate crap sequel to one of the greatest games of all time. Buggy game, dodgy design, restrictive builder, arbitrarily difficult scripting language... This is why when someone says: "Obsidian makes some good games" I laugh in their face. My absolute fav is WoW. One of the reasons is that I can delegate routine tasks to other players via Despize saving tons of time and paying not much.
Also played Neverwinter Nights 2. Graphics leaves much to be desired, true.

Originally Posted by TheBladeRoden View Post
Star Wars: Rebellion, never forget...

Star Wars Universe is awesome not only in games but in movies too.

Last edited by Daedaluss; 2021-06-14 at 07:17 AM.