PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 09:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Kouza
Sergeant

Re: Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles

Kalbuth- I challenge you to successfully protect a Prowler from a Reaver with just a Main Gun successfully on a normal Basis. It simply cannot be done the way a Vanny or a Magrider can do it... I`m Not arguing with you per-say, you`re holding up Apples to my Oranges. Why would I not put some sort of ability to protect myself to aircraft on my vehicle?

Rook- Actually after playing with it a bit i`m starting to see a little of what you are saying. I feel like the Burster is GREAT as long as you catch them off guard. The sparrow seems to be more of an Area Denial weapon.. I feel like if I was running sparrow I would have to attach to some armor to protect me. I would like to point out that alot of players are totally oblivious to what to do when I shoot at them with this thing though.

IMO: I think all the AA maxes would be just fine if they would take that fucking buff back off... No one man should have that much power in one vehicle. lol