PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TRAF -terran republic air force [EU]
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 06:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
pacman
Private

Re: TRAF -terran republic air force [EU]

Ok so im on the fence I was not sure about this, I see the upsides and downsides... I will start with the downsides
-I dont know if my pc can run ps2 I have a beta key and will find out soon ( I hope )
-I have told a few friends about this game, and they arnt likely to get this involved in the game ( probibly just play when they are bored )
-If I did join you guys as far as I can guess I wont be able to talk with my friends on skype therefore not be able to play with my friends )
-I dont know how much time I want to commit to this game, it might just be a game I play on the weekends or when I have free time ( which is the weekends )

Now the upsides
-IT SOUNDS SUPER COOL TO ME
-I like the whole idea of ranks and if I like being in the outfit I will get really involved and try to move my way up, I know I would be able to learn a lot more about strategy
-I have played games where strategy and coordination matter alot, I am also used to logging on a game at times to help my team out ( usually the weekend) so I would always make the large scale operations.

So what this means is it depends, how much I like the game (probibly a lot ), how much my friends like the game, how much I like the tanks or air or if I wanna be part of drops, and how much time I want to devote to the game ( because I dont wanna let you guys down )