PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Man put away for 15 years
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-04, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Man put away for 15 years

I think we got a little bit off track here.

When I was referring to the "vitriolic hatred" I was talking about the fact that women can accuse anyone they want at anytime and they're automatically the good guys. I didn't want to incur the wrath of any of the WOMEN on this board. I wasn't saying that "hurr durr rape is okay because she's dressed like a slut."

I never said that women that dress a certain way deserved to be raped, so get that bullshit out of your head right now.

Also, I'm not a right wing conservative type...so get that bullshit out of your head right now.

I'm saying women have power in court now. So they can say "Omg he raped me" and the man is automatically fucking guilty now. Or even better, "Omg he beat me." and the man again is automatically guilty.

What I'm saying, as this relates to this story, is that men are up against a fucking wall now thanks to legislation to protect women from rape and spousal abuse. And I'm not saying that's wrong...I'm saying it can be abused.

So a woman can get drunk...willingly accept sex with a man...wake up the next day and claim rape...and the man is off to jail.

But a man can't do that. He can get drunk...have sex with a woman he didn't want to...and he can't claim rape....he'll be laughed out of the fucking courtroom.

That's what I was pointing out...the disparity in the court with regards to women.

And I'm really fucking offended that you think I'd encourage rape because of the way someone dresses. Fuck you for that one.

Why? My sister got raped when she was 17...so you fucking judgemental pricks might want to think about what you say before you fucking say it next time.

Last edited by WildGunsTomcat; 2012-04-04 at 11:08 PM.