PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Man put away for 15 years
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 12:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Man put away for 15 years

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
I'm okay with not being open-minded regarding sexists, racists, religious fanatics, and those sorts of people. I've made up my mind that being prejudiced against women or people of colour isn't something that serves a useful purpose in society. But no, I've never been told that. Although I don't talk politics with the Americans I turkey hunt with in Pennsylvania, either.

The numbers do seem off. Planned Parenthood says birth control costs at most around $50/mo., and law school is two years long isn't it? That isn't even close to $3000.

Either way, the cost and whether it's $3000 or somewhat less isn't all that important. Birth control is a critical part of health care coverage for women. Unwanted pregnancies are a whole lot more expensive than whatever the actual cost of birth control over the course of law school is, even if it were $3000.
Right so you admit that you are closed minded to other peoples' ideals. And I love how you cite the extremes (racists, sexists, religious people) so you make it seem like you're any less bigoted against people that simply don't agree with you.

Oh and I love how you throw out turkey farming in Pennsylvania like I'm supposed to give you a merit badge for crossing the border into America...like that's supposed to make you an expert on our country.

3/10...not a bad troll...just not effective.