PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do planetside players have legit concerns or do they just hate to evolve?
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 09:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
Figment
Lieutenant General

Re: Do planetside players have legit concerns or do they just hate to evolve?

Hoookay.

Originally Posted by ArmedZealot View Post
I lump these arguments together because this type of opposition has become predictable and expected on these subjects
Which... might actually mean they are just controversial decisions that not everyone agrees with?

I can only speak for myself. The community is not homogenous and uniform. Some one can be a bittervet about the class system but be all for driver-gunners. It is just the type of opposition that makes someone a bittervet.
No, not at all. This is used it to paint ANYONE opposing or critiqueing a "bittervet" on these particular topics, just so you can "win" the arguments in question for the "pro-PS2-changers". (See what I did there?)

And this is not us-them, how?`Just look at the damn title of this thread and see the polarization!

Even on something like the U.I I will throw the BF3 flag. The squad indicator is a blatant copy of BF3's.
So you're saying you're a bitterBF3vet and we should be ostracizing you for critiquing?

It isn't "them-us". We all have our buttons that will be pushed. What is important is that when they are our response is something worth considering rather than being filed under the "bittervet" category.
It is a negative connotation. Players who show this behavior are bad for the community and should be ostracized. The first things new players shouldn't see when they log on to PSU to check up on PS2's premier community shouldn't be a bunch of moaning and whining.
lol?