PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please don't vote for McCain if he's ever in the list for potential president again..
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-10, 12:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Re: Please don't vote for McCain if he's ever in the list for potential president aga

Don't vote for romney either! 8) My god it will be aweful if people started voting mcain from lack of choice. I would laugh and cry at the same time inside!

I still think we need somebody older with balls. I would ironically take Ross Pero over Ron paul. Unless Ross Pero has some indentured military past He's too inclined too. I'm hoping he's old enough and of the right character to not have that problem. Who do you think he's going to take lip from or be intimidate by if he's in office. And if he tries to do anything like shut down stuff he would need it. He'd be crazy enough to pull it off and be able to. Unless I'm misreading what I always thought his views would be. That or James Traficant! If not a mix of those three should be either running together or split up to try to get office with one or the other as vice president! They could get more guys like them and try to bulldoze the run for office! (OK maybe I'm against Ross Peros positions. He's too soft.. To into the modern Roosevelt implements.) Fuck it. Ron paul and James Trafficant!

It could be called the Pro choice Initiative! The campaign slogan: Choice matters. And "We'll bring change!" Then they throw pennies at the audience and quarters and dimes for everyone's parking! 8) Though that may sadly be illegal! 8(... Who knows.

I would have been great as a 1800's campaign leader. 8( Of course back then I think you just ran people over with trains. But I think I could come up with interesting enough ideas!

Last edited by Ait'al; 2013-08-10 at 01:47 AM.