View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 04:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Friday Night Ops Follow-Up March 8th

Originally Posted by Muldoon View Post
The nudge system[...]
Ah ok. The nudge system kinda reminds me of Minority Report. Hopefully it won't go as far as nudging players ingame like say... When someone is trying to take out an MBT with an ESF nosegun a rocketpod advertisement pops up

"I see you're trying to take out a tank. You know, if you had been using rocket pods you would already have killed 10 and been home in time for tea and biscuits *wink wink, nudge nudge. Say no more.*"

In China, it is considered unhealthy to play games for hours at a time. [...]

I say! Unhealthy? Silly barbarians, killing VS is good for the soul.

So the system won't actually prevent people playing past a certain point, they just won't get anything from doing so. From what I've head/read about other games having that restriction I thought it would log you out after a certain amount of time had passed, heh.

I will be on the Planetside 2 team for the foreseeable future. [...]
Well that's good to know.

My thanks. May the day never come when you regret showing me how to start coding.

I'm not sure what you mean by encoded, unless you're making a matrix joke. In which case all I see is a nudge here, an xp kill over there...
I'm glad you got the reference

Oh and why haven't you been given a dev tag yet?

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-03-11 at 05:25 AM.