PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - *is pissed*
Thread: *is pissed*
View Single Post
Old 2003-07-03, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Spider
General

*is pissed*

Now I am out of a session of extremelly short and frustrating gaming.

I was in ps see... we went up against TR at first with my new shiny liberator (I'm vanu) now everything is finnnneeeee! you know I can take tr dodge their striker missiles etc... but I do get shot down easily tho fucking locks...

Now about 10 minutes later the NC join in... (yay new ennemies) fact is I didnt play much against NC nowadays... but now suddenly I'm in liberator.. I get missle lock from a sparrow of course you cant dodge anything of these and get shot down in a second... then I ejected landed on ennemy tower and enter.

First try, I get jackhammered ONE FUCKING HIT! I'm dead! yay Infil! and not from short range mind you! from medium!

Second try, I enter then I get this pretty scatter cannon he kinda spots me but doesnt turn dl on! he just sprays the damn hall!

-"OHHHH LOOK AT ME I'M LEET I CAN KILL SHIT BY KEEPING MY BUTTON PRESSED AND AIMING ANYWHERE!!!!!!!"

Third, jackhammer again! but now it was from long range kids! one fucking hit long range! and then I tell the guy and asked him how he saw me! GAMMA EXPLOIT! turn your fucking gamma up and weeee!!! you can see infil's on some cards!

fourth! before I even get there sniped! I WAS FUCKING CROUCH CRAWLING PRACTICLY! only small taps! I tell the guy! ask him the same thing! Of course the little visual thingy where you could see infils while zoomed with snipers is "gone" oh wait that came from smokejumper who can't code his way out of a paperbag like one of my pals told me! So it's partially gone but you can still spot em! wohoo!

now I go back to a new liberator 1 sparrow max down in no time boom cant dodge anything of it!

I use my AA max on a ennemy liberator of course he doesnt go down and poof my max is gone in no time!

YAY! we are stuck in fucking rashnu! because four bombers make runs at us while we cant do shit... the pheonix can take care of them! the lancer CANNOT!

NOW at this point I was tempted to smash my comp to little bits!

Tell me the other empires are not overpowered and I shall laugh in your face! Fact is we all know it! PS NEEDS BALANCING AND STABILITY! heck I got booted out of the server 3 times in sanc while trying to get out (alot of people are having this today)

The bugs that give you an edge are all present and are not going away! ever got killed by an invisble puniosher user or pheonixer oh yea the person falls thru the world and is now past master at it and shoots you from below the ground same goes for some wall exploits that allow you to shoot thru walls!

Now Vanu are about versatility! only real modes we have are *getting kicked by tr* *getting kicked by nc* *getting kicked by both*

sure we kick someone from time to time! when we zerg but if the others zerg too the vanu horde falls down like flies getting zapped by one of them big ass electric lanterns!

Heck this might be stupid to say but I am getting tired of this shit we are getting our asses handed to us day in and day out! and the devs arent doing much about it they say here... were gonna give you a little nudge but to balance it out we are going to give the tr an insta kill weapon and the nc and no aim go thru walls weapon.

As far as I can tell the empires nerfs or boosts are being decided by stoners who play the favoritism game

"dude NC is awesome"
"yea dude lets give em bad ass weapon"
"what about the vanu"
"bah let them be alone they are teh sux"
"haha dudeeee!!"

Now as you can see I am fairly annoyed with these kind of issues, I'd go even further by saying I'm actually thinking of cancelling my account (free month + game card)I mean if you are gonna make differences between empires and classes make them so they stand out damnit and that they are balanced! I want a fucking infiltrator suit that can actually infiltrate not some piece of shit that allows me to look semi visible!

Make things similar, if your gonna give the NC and TR stuff that they can shoot over walls and hit you and not bother to aim then do the same for us!

I mean wohoo! direct damage! whats that gonna bring you when you have to be in the open to shoot a max or a liberator that shoots you down before you do anything!

/rant off

I think I took all the steam out probly repeated myself and such alot of grammar etc. errors pardon me I am pissed eh