PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Digital Marine's != TeamGod
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-01, 04:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Like I said, I know what it is. My outfit leader did it this way so did other people. It is now an outfit secret.
First of all, what I was talking aout was a bug. The bug would make you an unkillable corpse. I would encounter this bug when I used Advance regeneration. My health would go to 101 and I would be a corpse, my outfitleader had the same implant. This implant is very useful in combat. We never told anybody (outfit secret) becouse we didn't want anybody to know, I didn't at least. Could you imagine a whole squad of these guys? This is not what Planetside is supposed to be. As for you ass holes calling us cheaters, what is your problem? You people calling us a "zerg" outfit, what do you mean? So let me get this strait, it is wrong for us to recruit new people so they can have fun in this game. It is wrong to have mass numbers of people in our outfit so we can have 2 or 3 squads going nightly, (This is a good thing becouse you can play with the same people over and over and get to know them), it is wrong to gather up all of our men, team up with other outfit's, spend a week on how the Operation is going to go and strategically take down a continent? Bottom line, the Digital Marines are not cheaters, we do not cheat. Ask ANY member in our outfit. If you really want to, I will try help you get SOE "referees" to watch us day and night.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2003-09-01 at 05:06 PM.