PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Digital Marine's != TeamGod
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-01, 05:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Doppler
Contributor
Major

5: Bottom line is none of the accusations about DM came about till after we shot-up a bunch of NC and VS that were jumping off a bridge next to a base we were actively defending. If you VS and NC hadn't been trying to capture the bases on the continent nobody would've been around to stop you guys from jumping. But bottom line is there were hotspots all around the continent including the base nearest the bridge. I'm all for community building events, especially since most of the time they are faction specific, but the inherent problem with combining multiple factions is that there will be some people that get bored waiting, start PLAYING the game and then others play against them, the way the game was meant to be played.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ok first off, i can't actualy speak to whether you all cheat or not because quite honestly I dont play on your server. What started this was partialy the bridge jumping incident, dont make the case that you were just defending the base when you posted ahead of time that you planned to kill people at the bridge jump. That and of course one of your mmebers posting a whole new thread to defend themselves, maybe their just retarted and confused reply and new post, or maybe, as it looks to a third party, they feel guilty about something.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.