PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Ghosts of the Revolution - VS [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-14, 05:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Re: Ghosts of the Revolution - VS

Originally Posted by Rorance View Post
I'm still up in the air about which outfit to apply for and hopefully join so i'll throw in my introduction and see what you think

I played PS1 from launch for about a year straight, then on and off again for the next couple years until I gave it up completely to focus on school. I have played many MMO's and have helped run some of the more successful Guilds on my WoW server, though I never dared to start another one in any other game, lots of work and really hard to say good bye :P With that being said i've always been a FPS player at heart and am a very skilled twitch player that excels in any role you require.

In PS2 I plan on focusing on Engineer or Medic, depending on what I deem more appropriate at the time. In BF3 i'm a very skilled helicopter pilot and plan to transfer that experience over to PS2 along with my many hours circling over bases in my Galaxy in PS1 talking to other CR3's :P

Rorance is my Origin ID, Rorance#1990 is my Battletag for Diablo 3 and Rorance (893) is my Starcraft 2 account, those are the only games i'm playing actively at the moment. If you want to see my piloting skills in BF3 first hand you should add me (bring your vomit bag)

Also, I plan to be active in the game and on the forums with the goal to move up the ranks as quickly as I possibly can
PM sent, I think you'll like it here