Thread: Israel
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 09:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Re: Israel

Originally Posted by MightyMan View Post
"I'm a military Explosive Ordnace Disposal technician. I've seen lots of bomb and lots of bombs being dropped (both in person and in testing videos). I concur with the previous poster about this photo being of a GBU (Guided Bomb Unit). Further, it appears to be a package installed on a 500lb Mk82 bomb. Once the GBU is installed on a particular bomb it gains the appropriate digits 10, 12 etc. I'd have to look at tech data to tell you precisely what the nomenclature of the pictured bomb is, but I can tell you that this picture is bogus."
[citation needed]

"Look at the feet. the man in the green shirt and the person in the grey sweats does not have feet"
They're running. You can see their legs quite clearly.

Can we stop talking about this picture now?
You're the one who linked to the shitty no-name website that doesn't have any actual evidence of anything. And who really cares, anyway? Would that picture being fake mean that no Palestinian civilians ever get nearly killed by Israeli missiles?

The IDF does defend settlers and their homes. Why? Because they are often attacked by Palestinians. Palestinians are also often attacked by settlers. Thus Palestinians are defended too. Aggressors from both sides get arrested.
So an Israeli illegally moves into a Palestinian neighbourhood after the building's former owners are either paid to leave or forcibly evicted, and then they complain about how they're not safe because the Palestinians try to attack them. You seriously do not see the problem here? Maybe if the settlers don't want to get attacked they should stop settling in the occupied Palestinian territories. Someone get Netanyahu on the horn, we've really cracked the case with this one.