PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - How is SolTech?
Thread: How is SolTech?
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 02:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
POCKETdonkey
Private

Re: How is SolTech?

Originally Posted by BIGGByran View Post
I generally play everyday, and on those hours I play, it is usually VS on the high side of population of lately. After GU2 they we were about even, but in the pass 2-3 weeks, the VS has come back and now they are generally 33-42% of the server population. 33-36% during morning, afternoon, evening times, and 36-42% after, generally.

General Server Pop: 33-42% VS ;; 28-38 TR ;; 32-39 NC roughly.

Outfits:

== NC ==
NC10 top 2 largest I think
137 top 2 largest I think
AFUL roughtly next in line

== TR ==
Not sure who the largest is but
E911 does stick out as a organized outfit. They are either good players or work well together. I haven't seen an outfit vs E911, but against a squad of randoms they seem to do pretty good.

== VS ==
uh.... I can't think of any outfit as the VS are generally numerous.
I've been playing since December and I have never seen one empires pop hit over 40 except for about 2 weeks ago when TR had about 44% on one Saturday.

this is the pop right now, ill take another one later for comparison, but yea never seen any faction anywhere above 38% tops, with the exception of the specific time I mentioned above.

You got the NC outfits roughed out pretty well,

TR the only one I can remember is the honeybagers and they seem pretty well organized.

as for VS outfits there are several, PSOD, FLUID, BOFB, V404 to name a few, if your a VS outfit and want to get involved with the rest of the existing outfits check out vstorganization.com