PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS video I just made
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 02:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
ComerEste
Corporal

PS video I just made

Hey guys, long time lurker of the PSU boards here, only recently created an account. I've been addicted to Planetside since I first tried it in 2004, and have been going through withdrawals since the outfit I was with went to other games, to which I followed. Anyways, just wanted to post a video I put together by recording youtube video's of other peoples Planetside experiences and also using a bit of SOE footage. I'm sure if anyone was a part of the video's, you'll recognize it right away.

I made it for a couple reasons. Primary being that I am dieing with anticipation about Planetside 2 on the horizon. Another being an homage to the game, developers, and community behind it. And finally, to use as a tool to show people in my current SWTOR guild that this game is no joke. Some of them still can't wrap their heads around a few hundred people fighting over a base and not lagging. It's really only something us veterans understand.

Would love to hear feedback on it. I'm still learning the software though, so be gentle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2BF...ature=youtu.be