PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Smed on PlanetSide Next Delay
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-04, 08:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Re: Smed on PlanetSide Next Delay

Originally Posted by Smed View Post
Hmm. Well in this case I feel pretty strongly that our loyal subscribers should know that they are first in line. That's not greedy. That's simply good business and it's the right thing to do.
Good point, but I just wouldn't have resubbed unless I heard the lil "launch" and "march" words. As I thought I would need to pay for one month of this old PS, and get to try the new PS:N, but now it seems I will be stuck in the past a bit longer, not knowing when I can unsub. I was just a lil upset but now know I shouldn't have relied on those words since things can change.

Originally Posted by Smed View Post
Second - I'm choosing to come here to talk largely because this is where the Planetside community chose to make their home. Where else would I want to go? That's why my preference is to keep it low key here and answer questions when I can and tell you when I can't.

Smed
Again thanks for coming here, it's nerdgasms for everyone.
I may just have a rare view, and it's not every day you get to talk with "The Boss" of the people making the game you want to play lol.

think I'ma have to get a PSU tshirt now...
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none