PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Balancing Factor: Resource Storage Limit
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 10:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Pollo Jack
Corporal

Re: Balancing Factor: Resource Storage Limit

Hold up. Have they said these sidegrades will have to be purchased every time you pull a loadout? I was under the impression you pay to unlock it once.

If you aren't rewarded for killing then you are certainly punished for dieing which also punishes playing too much at a time. Killing a half day on your favorite game will require you to spend money money just to play if there is a low cap. Forget vehicles if the infantry combat will bankrupt you.

And what if you have almost enough for your loadout? Do I have to spend five minutes every time I am at the terminal deciding what to put back? Sure, it can just not give me anything saying I have insufficient funds but I will still have some funds and I want to use my favorite weapon.

That is all under the assumption that you have to pay every time you use the weapon.

I had assumed it was just with vehicles. With vehicles I say no to a resource cap, with a price tag on everything I say hell no.