PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS2 devlog: China Week!
View Single Post
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2011-08-30, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Higby
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Creative Director

PS2 devlog: China Week!

Not sure if people will care about this or not, let me know and I'll keep it up or knock it off depending. I know folks are longing for new PS2 info, and we're about to start to roll out a bunch of it in the next couple weeks, but, I figured it wouldn't hurt to give you guys some insights into whats up on the dev side.

Today Smed, T-Ray, Ryan (our tech director) myself and a couple other folks are on our way to Shanghai to meet with our Chinese partners at the9. It's capping off a busy few weeks: Last week was the end of one of our internal sprints, which was hectic and awesome as always, and the week before that several members of the SOE team including myself were out at GamesCom in Germany. We're meeting with lots of folks and showing them the game - and there is a lot of excitement all around.

I really can't wait to show you guys more, I think you're going to be amazed at what we've got cooking up here.

Okay, I'm told that our ride to the airport has arrived, so I've got to split! I'll try to have a more dense update next time if you guys actually dig hearing about the game dev process!

-
mh