PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The new empire based Deliverers and fury
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-21, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
Gunslanger
Sergeant

For all of you former OFer's, please listen up: Dorothy, you're not in Sudan anymore. Here on PSU, we appreciate well thought-out criticisms, provided that they are well-collated and informative. What we do not appreciate are poorly written, ungrammatical tirades. Consider this a warning from your local Nazi second-in-command.
the above person who wrote this is obviously an idiot. instead of posting something to do with the thread-agree or disagree-he attacks my grammer. look here, playa: this is a damn GAME FORUM! i don't give a good goddam how my grammer is here. i type what comes to mind in all lower case. you got a problem with that, don't read my post. in my job, i have to ocaisionally write official memorandums, do official evaluation reports, and many other things. where do you work? mcdonalds?
anyway, back to the real subject...
someone mentioned maybe sony can make it hover. i think that would be awsome. just making it hover alone and keeping the original weapons on there would be great-but, of course, if you make it hover, it just won't be complete without some type of official vanu weapon.
How do you gusy no the they are goin to be exactaly like the Flux Cannon the threasher has Spork Said it will be nothing alike
that sounds GREAT to me! good. i can't access official site from here (work), but, i could swear that it said the weapons on the VS deliverer will be "like" or "similiar" to the flux cannon. or something of that nature. and like i said, of course VS people will ge worried, cuz they all know the flux cannon sucks. VS aren't too concerned with whose is more powerful. i think its more of VS feeling screwed they are going to get a USELESS POS as apposed to the other empires getting (what sounds like) useful vehicles. like i said, of course its a little premature to be judging it at this moment. but, bringing up the flux cannon in comparison was not very smart of sony. now the secondary mode of fire sounds interesting.