PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Has this been posted before?
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Huma
Sergeant

Re: Has this been posted before?

Quick explanation of what they mean by training multiple skills in que. In Eve you can select a skill to train immediately. After that you have a que that you can place skills that you would like to train following the one you selected. So you'll train one skill and the switch to the next in que and so on. This was in place so you don't have to micro manage your training and also so that you could constantly have skills training without having to log on to switch them. Works great if your going to be away a couple days.
As far as the empire specific stuff is concerned I think their making a good choice. By giving pilots and drivers one empire specific vehicle each their making balancing easier. The common pool vehicles will be perfectly balanced so they only need to tweak the empire specific stuff. I can see the NC bird being. Little slower, packing more armor, and fewer more powerful guns. TR would be less armor and more maneuverable with more guns on it, and the VS would be the lights armor, more manueverable, and packing energy weapons.