PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 07:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Kouza
Sergeant

Re: Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles

Originally Posted by MCYRook View Post
Oooh, look who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about!
Its not to say a reaver cannot easily kill a NC AA max... LOL... Let me rephrase, an entire barrage of Rocket missiles will kill a max.... An Entire barrage will severely inhibit a NC max however, if the NC max flips his shield until it absorbs and runs out, then starts shooting the Reaver will have to reload, allowing the Max to take care of a newer Fly Boy Easily.

EDIT: Went to do a field test with this, you were right a perfect hit with ALL ROCKETS, will kill a NC max with shields. That being said, One miss will cause a reload, and death. Still majorly unfavorable if your TR IMO. However, I will admit I was wrong on my statement.

Kalbuth: Yes the most common sense thing to do when you are running a Prowler Team is to pull a SG to protect it.. Me and the Original Poster were talking about the Tanks Ability to kill aircraft and protect ITSELF.

My argument is that the Prowler is the Best 1 v 1 Tank in the game if you land all your shots IMO that would be my pick.

HOWEVER: When to fully equip a Prowler compared to the other two you out pop your self 1.5 to 1... I know I know what a small number.... So let me compare it this way.

1.5 to 1
3 to 2
6 to 4
15 to 10
150 to 100
300 to 200

Suddenly you realize winning 1 v 1 fights is not to your advantage any longer.

Last edited by Kouza; 2012-07-10 at 07:48 AM.