PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Lasher!!!!!!!
Thread: Lasher!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-26, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #103
Kayith
Private

I run up and start AMP'ing a Lasher spammer as a cloaker from the side, as I couldn't get behind him.

The lash, without actually getting hit by the ball, kills me in two seconds.

Perhaps it shouldn't lash until it's a few feet away from the firer? It would prevent such spamming.

One thing that would fix hallway disco-ball death sessions is if they made the lasher orb explode on impacting a grunt, instead of going through him and frying the fifty guys up the stairs away from him. You don't see TR chain gun rounds boreing through multiple people, and you don't see NC Jackhammer shots jumping from person to person.

The clip size, coupled with its RoF, coupled with the multiple bugs associated with it make it the overpowered beast it is. And every HA user knows it.

And you were talking about MAXs walking down the hallways, instead of REXO grunts? If a MAX can't survive for more than three seconds against two Agile Lasher spammers, he's not going to survive rushing at four of them lubing a hallway, and neither will the other four MAXs behind him who are getting raped by the bolts going through him.