PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Who won the war?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 04:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Skitrel
Contributor
Captain

Re: Who won the war?

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
The sad thing is that TR won. Earth TR. That came through the wormhole and just OSed the shit out of all planets, destroying everyone independently of their banner.
Spot on. Everyone needs to remember that the VS are a cult and the NC are a rebel faction, it's highly unlikely that they have forces anywhere near the TR's size given they could just conscript.

In terms of story and lore, TR would just reinforce and obliterate absolutely everyone under a shower of trillions of shots from an overwhelming force. Their bullets would blot out the sun, that sort of deal. Ludicrously overwhelming.

Unless of course you want to go down an alternate hypothetical storyline, the VS collecting Vanu technology could uncover something that could turn the war against the TR for example. I would suggest that in this kind of scenario the NC and VS would then work together, the VS get their culty magical technology and the NC form a new society in the wake of the great war against the TR. The catalyst for the two of them working together could simply be written of as the new tech they found is what they've been looking for all along.

Outside of lore/story, yes, I'd be interested to see graphs and other nerdy stuff of how things went over the many years the game has run.

Mod: /r/gamernews
Join The Enclave: http://www.enclaveoilrig.com