PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-06, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

1. Zones of control - small, hackable points far removed from bases (could be as simple as an antenna on a mountain, or something that looks like a junction box in the trees). Nothing big - no spawn points, defensive emplacements vehicle pads. They could lie along the lattice, or just surrounding bases. The zone, once captured, extends a SOI to that surrounding area. Basically, something to fight over outside bases.

2. Galaxy-sized landing pads - along with the upcoming rearm and repair (hopefully), maybe the air towers and bases could have one Galaxy pad. I'd just be happy with one flat landing spot off the ground.

3. Platoons. Please hurry, SOE.

4. Two new "continents" - on the chance occasion I'm looking up, I see moons. Wouldn't it be fun to fight over the moons too? It would give the devs a chance to play with variations of armor (spacesuit agile), vehicles (since your average tank would look silly up in space), physics (don't jump too far) and base designs. Aside from some minor redesigns, creating moon theaters would be straightforward.