PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - THE solution for Darklight.
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-18, 08:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Boomer
First Sergeant

THE solution for Darklight.

Well, all this complaining about Darklight is giving me a headache. I hate DL as a cloaker, and I think it should be removed. But, since all the noobs in Rexo's will complain, here is my solution for Darklight for us cloakers.

IDEA: A cert called "Stealthing" and "Advanced Stealthing"

Stealthing: 3 certs: Gives you a more "Advanced" infiltration suit, which is harder to spot with the naked Eye, and also makes you harder to spot with DL, for example, if you have this certification, then the range of which DL is affective is shortened. So if you are 5 m away from an DL abuser then he cant see you until you are -5 m away.

Advanced Stealthing: 2 certs: Makes you completely invisible to the Naked eye. Makes it so that DL users have to have DL on for 5 seconds for you to appear, and you have to be within 4 m of your target. Makes you impervious to Spitfires but not Motion sensors or anything else.

I believe this will completely solve the issue with Darklight. It will solve the problem with Noobs in vehicles, Darklight flashing, and all the other nonsense. Please discuss.

[EDIT: Nerf COMPLETELY invisible. No one wants that.]

Last edited by Boomer; 2004-08-18 at 09:24 PM.