PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - THE solution for Darklight.
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-18, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Boomer
First Sergeant

no, this is an issue. Thats not how the game works. The idea of being an infiltraitor is to INFILTRATE. Not to Get DL flickered by a Guy in Rexo with HA.

Im not saying a guy in rexo with DL is a Noob, Im saying it is incredibly unfair.

Dont get me wrong, I am an excellent cloaker, and I am barely ever killed. I average 20/5 in the 30-50 minutes I play before planetside freezes. I kill about 6 rexos per hour. Most of which I do not catch by surprise, and kill with my MAGscatter. I have advanced targeting, and usually attack those that are wounded, but only attack when I am in danger. I usually just like to drop gens and spawns. Then hack the CC while they are distracted, and mess with the enemy whilst getting kills and dropping morale.

The best time was when i was in a vanu tech plant, I dropped the gen, hacked the CC, dropped the gen again, then went up to the air terminal, killed 5 with one boomer, knifed a guy repairing the terminal, hacked the CC Again, then my clan finally showed up and we captured the base, stopping the zerg.

My point, is that I am not a bad cloaker. I just think this will even it out a bit. I will spend those cert points to be more stealthy.