PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - something absent from the AGN and the E3 stream (melee)
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Stew
Major

Re: something absent from the AGN and the E3 stream (melee)

Originally Posted by megamold View Post
so i just watched the latest AGN recording and i saw the 3 days or TB's E3 stream.

one thing i could not see in the stream were people using knives, this to me is possibly a positive indication because if it was a stream of the new CoD everyone would be knifing like crazy. so it tells me its not overpowered.
also on a related note : the melee system for maxes

now since this was such a big deal a couple weeks ago ( and rightly so ) i was sure it would be discussed on the AGN, to my surprise it wasnt.

so does this mean its not overpowered, and they went with a good system?
does this mean it wasnt funtional for E3 ?
or does this mean that everyone just forgot about it
just hope their is not instant quick knife , or Knife range auguementation skills tree and stuff like thats

ive always hate quick knife in my opinion a kife if ( quick ) must have a very small range like 1 feet and also make only 30% damage or someting like this its suposed to be a last change thing

The side arms is the way to go and the kife is the last chance

If their is any knife mechanics hope the knife have to be equip and have to be a (( animation )) and if the guy got kill vefore the animation is compleate the guy who almost get kill is save like Killzone 3 knife animation !