PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 10:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

spinning droppods need to die

i want more personal waypoints

i want more loadout slots

having to pick between med kit and c4 is dumb, picking between c4 and a grenade is more understandable

cant switch gear from a vehicle without spawning another vehicle

weapon upgrade slots stipulate one of each slot (rail, barrel, sights, ammo, etc). Why not change it to you can fill up all of the slots to a max number of slots, but from any position? For example, being able to have an extended mag AND a forward grip would be awesome, even if i had to use ironsights or couldn't use different ammo as a tradeoff.

some weapons have a fire selector, most don't. more weapons should have them.

many NC weapons need buffing, because they're frankly shit to use. (EM1 for example).

outfits need more ranks to use

would like to see a template of each base type in the VR even if you need to expand it, so outfits can do scrimmages.

outfit v outfit fire should not warrant grief.

using a flashlight has no use, either give it a use and open it up so it not only is shown on other players screens, but acts as a form of deterrence in itself if players actually look at the flashlight in a dark room, or remove it.

make things dark again, and nv goggles for all classes.

let me see my vehicle timer without having to visit a terminal

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2013-05-14 at 10:58 PM.