PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Lasher!!!!!!!
Thread: Lasher!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-24, 05:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
PhoenixTypeX
Corporal

Angry

IMO i think you whiners should stfu especially NC now you know what the jackhammer is like for the TR and NC. For people who are studpidly minded the Lasher does not need to be nerfed it is a balanced weapon bar the bug of a person behind when firing being lashed. The own reason people are getting owned is because a vast amount of people are using the weapon at this point in time. For god sake and wait a few weeks before slating the weapon as over time people will use it less and it will go back to normal. FFS for the first time in planetside it is becomming more balanced and noobs sorry to generalise but mainly the NC do not like this as they are having to rely less on supperior firepower and point & click methods and employ tactics and a bit of skill. You NC are getting owned as the TR and VS have always had to be smart to beat you NC I think it's time your evolved your playing style got some skill and worked out how to beat the VS lasher like the rest of us had to try beat the jackhammer!

P.S im pissed off