PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - 6 UK Friends (and PS1 Vets) looking for a Vanu outfit for beta and beyond (18+)
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 08:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
RedKnights
Sergeant Major

Re: 6 UK Friends (and PS1 Vets) looking for a Vanu outfit for beta and beyond 18+

Hey there! I hear you, we're ready and rearing to go as far as Beta is concerned!

Let me lead off by saying almost all of the well-established Vanu EU outfits have been virtually defunct for some time now, which is unfortunate, thusly we have absorbed some of their members in recent years.

We have player with more than playable connections in Planetside 1 playing in Hungry, Scotland, Northern and Southern England, Spain and Denmark. Seeing as Planetside 2 will be even less sensitive to your connection like BF3, I was wondering if you might consider a US-East outfit.

I'm with Ghosts of the Revolution, we run one of the longest standing Vanu outfits anywhere in the world. We run tight operations and are very much team players. Our raid coordination is unmatched and at peak populations, we were a veritable army unto ourselves.

We have a very large capacity Mumble server for zero latency voice hosting, website with forum, minecraft server, and a great group of players. Most of us are in our Very late teens or Early 20's or 30's, we're a mature group of people.

Also you'll be happy to hear we support nearly every play-style, with different divisions whether you like to play infantry, armour or air.

Our recent Write-Up:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/p...lution-110.htm
Our Wiki with our Rules of Play:
http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/...the_Revolution

If you're interested in joining shoot me or robocpf1 a PM and we'll get you guys set up with forum accounts so when we all get into beta we can hit the ground running.

If you want to wait to find an EU one, or form one yourself I'd totally understand, but I thought I'd extend an offer, and give you a bit of a sitrep on Vanu-EU. There will likely only be US based Beta servers, so when you guys get in Beta if you want to just have some people to play with until something is formed i'm sure our Leader would be fine with it.

Last edited by RedKnights; 2012-06-10 at 08:39 AM.