PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-22, 09:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Mastachief
Contributor
Major

Re: Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis

Originally Posted by Adenn View Post
At first I took what you said seriously...but then towards the end you exaggerated.

Usual passive aggressive nature that you always exhibit

For one you say that I "lied". How did I lie? It is a fact that most good players love the Gauss, stats aside. Sniping is an exaggeration as well since that Mid range it is very good as well.

Where is the data to back up this fact? it is merely your deluded mutterings

I don't like stats because people think it is the only thing that matters and that aside the easy to control recoil neglects the fact that it has a high vertical recoil. I quite frankly believe that you simply aren't as good as you consider yourself to be (BR 40 only).

Because battle rank = skill right? LOLOLOL, you don't like stats because they confuse you. I'll leave the balancing on the rifles up to SOE they actually have the data needed.

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong my specialty are TR Lmgs not NC. But generally everyone knows that the Gauss Saw is one of the best LMGs in the game.

More baseless conjecture
The SAW Carv and orion are pretty much balanced, if you want to poke the nest on rifle (infact any balance... vulcan, fracture, striker, lock down burster) balance you should look closer to home.

Average play time of 2.0hours per day and falling. Need metagame / Continents.