PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 and Trolls
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
SKYeXile
Major General

Re: Planetside 2 and Trolls

Originally Posted by Dreamcast View Post
Sometimes I troll for a cause(most of the times I just troll to troll)....Like sometimes I see some people being dicks(Usually my role) so to make interdasting I troll them to see what happens...they usually get all mad.

LoL model is freaking horrible dude....I mean Horrible for the most part.

First of all the people consider anything a troll even when is not a troll, I guess that's because a lot of people troll like me but the LoL people have no common sense in distinguishing what is a troll...basically somebody sucks so they are a troll which aint true.

I guess LoL model is the best a developer could do tho...is not their fault that people over use the feature against innocent people.

I have gotten ban from LoL for like 3 days.

Yes alot of people do that in everything lol.

Usually in League of Legends somebody sucks then they say they are trolling but I can tell they care by the way they play....so to prove a non existant point when we are winning I start feeding on purpose, announce it over the game that the reason Im doing it is to stand up for the true trolling ideal......then I usually ask the person to apologize or else I will keep feeding.

They usually don't apologize out of internet pride/ego.....so I keep feeding and we lose.

Then they get all mad and I get reported...is pretty fun.
Sounds like you should be reported then, looks like the system works.

Planetside needs a similar system, you can only have game systems that can pickup a limited number of things, they dont take into account somebody jumping in front of fire, blocking something off with a vehicle or just been a general retard, we will need something more than just grief to combat the ass hat factor.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL